Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School

After a long winter break we are back to the books today. Jet's reading work took twice as long as usual...then he realized he accidentally did two lessons. They zipped through some worksheets (with their new scented pencils!) and were done with everything by lunchtime. That has left them free to run around the house screaming like banshees while I tried to get the twins to nap. Cash played upstairs with them for awhile and Fox finally fell asleep. I was heading up to get Cassius for nap I bumped into jet on the stairs - giggling and pointing around the corner. This is what I found there.



Jet and Marvel are still half dressed so I didn't manage to get any pics of them studiously working on handwriting and math, but I think the pictures of the baby sleeping on the stairs give a better idea of what our day was like.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Scented pencils?? I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were at the checkout at micheal's. they had a bunch of scents. we got bubble gum and cotton candy. it's a regular pencil lead that smells really strong. everything you write with it is scented.

    ReplyDelete